I am the Dangerous Mailer. I have the strength of 250 men. 12:18 AM Unknown 0 I am the Dangerous Mailer. My father www.UnderPricedHost.com is about to officially release me worldwide in few days. At that time mine CLONED VERSION will not be available for $25, I am sure. So buy my cloned version right now. Near 250 Men have already purchased me during the prelaunch. I have the strength of 250 men so far to back me up. After the order you will get the exact replica of sales page with your paypal email. You can promote your affiliate link by sending this same email to your list. What is going to happen next, after you send the email to your contacts regarding me will completely startle you. You will absolutely die to find out all of the people on internet who will buy me, The Subterranean Mailer from under your sleeves. You will be rich as hell ! Only then, when you look your destiny in the eye, will you know for sure just what kind of hero you truly are... Hero King ? Your contacts will fold the $25.00 like a paper napkin and will make the purchase of my CLONED VERSION from you in order to get me. Believe it or not. Come and buy me at http://www.dangerousmailer.com and then start using me, start promoting me and start making money.